Dirección Académica y de Relaciones Internacionales
INFORMATION FOR INCOMING STUDENTS
Head of International Relations:
Coordinator for Students Mobility:
Portugal N° 84. Santiago de Chile
+56 02 297 83124
1st semester March to July
2nd semester July to December
Language of Instruction:
Step 1. The host institution must nominate its candidates by sending an email to email@example.com
Step 2. Candidates must go to the link Exchange Student Registration (hyperlink: https://uchile-horizons.symplicity.com), and provide their personal data to create an online account. The registered email address will become the username.
Step 3. Once the registration is completed, candidates can go to the link FAU International Exchange Program (hyperlink: https://uchile-horizons.symplicity.com/index.php?s=programs&mode=form&id=34ea48512c165b2c32ed4285d39ff2db), and login into the system to begin the online application.
Step 4. Candidates must complete the online application, and on completion, attach the following documents (“.pdf” format):
1. Personal Statement (in Spanish or English, 500 words approx.)
2. Portfolio (do not exceed 10MB)
3. Official Transcript of Records (signed by the home institution)
4. Learning Agreement (hyperlink: http://www.fau.uchile.cl/documentos/contrato-de-estudios-learning-agreement_70598_4_4252.docx)
5. Copy of Passport
6. Digital Photo (size 240x320 pixels, white and plain background, face frame only as passport photo coverage area, this document must be “.jpg” format)
7. Copy of Certificate of Proficiency in Spanish (OPTIONAL).
November 15th (exchange period: March-July)
April 30th (exchange period: July-December)