Intercambio Internacional para Estudiantes Extranjeros EXCHANGE
INFORMATION FOR INCOMING STUDENTS
University: Universidad de Chile
International Relations Office at the Faculty: Dirección Académica y de Relaciones Internacionales (DARI)
Academic Affairs & International Relations Director: Daniel Opazo
Address: Portugal N° 84. Santiago de Chile
Phone: +562 2978 3124
1st semester March to July
2nd semester July to December
Courses: FAU Catalogue
Language of Instruction: Spanish
Step 1. The home institution must nominate its candidates in the following link: https://forms.gle/a4NtriN4jEdshWYB8
This is the information that will be asked about each student:
- Last Name, First Name
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Name of the Bachelor or Master Programme in which the Student is Enrolled in the Home Institution
- Current Level of Study
- Period of Stay
Step 2. Candidates can begin the online application in the following link: https://forms.gle/793ToL9SZ7SSaNak9
Step 3. Candidates must complete the online application, and attach the following documents (“.pdf” format):
- Copy of Passport, .PDF format.
- Official Transcript of Records, signed by the home institution, .PDF format.
- Digital Photo, size 240x320 pixels, white and plain background, face frame only as passport photo coverage area, .JPG format, minimum 1,000KB.
- Copy of Certificate of Proficiency in Spanish, .PDF format (OPTIONAL).
- November 25th (exchange period: March-July)
- April 30th (exchange period: July-December)